Our 12 Step Complete Cleaning and protection process includes:
1. Pre-Inspection with fiber identification To determine correct cleaning agents, method and procedures for optimal results and minimal risk.
2. Job Set-up with some furniture moving and replacement To create an efficient job site, reduce potential damage and add convenience for clients desiring cleaning under furniture.
3. Pre-vacuuming to remove loose, dry soil prior to wetting the carpet
4. Pre-treating/ Pre-conditioning to break the bond between soil and carpet fibers.
5. Spotting“ to aid spot removal by utilizing specialized cleaning solutions.
6. Stain or restoration treatments -to chemically alter stains and render them invisible (like bleach does for textiles), * at an additional cost*.
7. Agitation To loosen and suspend attached soil and residues.
8. Rinsing and extraction to flush out soil, spots and soap residues while neutralizing ph to minimize re-soiling and speed the drying process.
9. PH Neutralization To return carpet fibers to the preferred chemical state and enhance fiber performance.
10. Fiber protective treatment to extend carpet life, enhance beauty and ease of care by improving both the soil and stain release characteristics of the fibers. *Protective treatment additional charge*.
11. Grooming to distribute protector, speed drying and provide an aesthetically pleasing finish.
12. Drying to add convenience and reduce moisture related problems with high velocity air movement.
Rocklin| Roseville |
Granite Bay |
New Castle |Truckee |
Lake Tahoe | Contact Us | About | Terms & Conditions |