Bee A Healthy Home is a great idea for Penryn Carpet Cleaning.
Bee A Healthy Home is your best choice for Penryn carpet cleaning. We all track dirt into the house. All that dirt will end up in your carpet. Over time, your carpet start to look worn and dirty. The best vacuum cleaner available only removes a portion of that dirt. Left behind is the pet dander, dust mite and allergens that you can’t even see. At Bee A Healthy Home, we have a reputation of satisfaction to all my carpet cleaning clients in the Penryn area.
Call Bee A Healthy Home to restore your Penryn carpet right back to like new condition.
I use the latest cleaning techniques and equipment in my Penryn carpet cleaning process to bring your carpets back to life.
Imagine how much you loved your new carpet when it was installed. Well, we want you to continue to love your carpet so we specialize in bringing it back to the evenly colored and stain free appearance that it was.
At Penryn carpet cleaning I will arrive at your Penryn home or business and remove dirt and other materials that are deeply embedded in the carpet fibers to restore the beautiful carpeted you remember.
Carpet is considerable financial investment in your Penryn home or business
As any substantial investment in your home or business, carpet requires professional service to provide long lasting beauty. Call me today for a free consultation on cleaning carpet in Penryn. My services include:
My12 Step Complete Cleaning and protection process for your Sacramento Home or business includes:
1. Pre-Inspection with fiber identification – To determine correct cleaning agents, method and procedures for optimal results and minimal risk.
2. Job Set-up with some furniture moving and replacement – To create an efficient job site, reduce potential damage and add convenience for clients desiring cleaning under furniture.
3. Pre-vacuuming – to remove loose, dry soil prior to wetting the carpet
4. Pre-treating/ Pre-conditioning – to break the bond between soil and carpet fibers.
5. Spotting – to aid spot removal by utilizing specialized cleaning solutions.
6. Stain or restoration treatments -to chemically alter stains and render them invisible (like bleach does for textiles), * at an additional cost*.
7. Agitation – To loosen and suspend attached soil and residues.
8. Rinsing and extraction – to flush out soil, spots and soap residues while neutralizing ph to minimize re-soiling and speed the drying process.
9. PH Neutralization – To return carpet fibers to the preferred chemical state and enhance fiber performance.
10. Fiber protective treatment – to extend carpet life, enhance beauty and ease of care by improving both the soil and stain release characteristics of the fibers. *Protective treatment additional charge*.
11. Grooming – to distribute protector, speed drying and provide an aesthetically pleasing finish.
12. Drying – to add convenience and reduce moisture related problems with high velocity air movement.
Carpet Protectors & Deodorizers
I always suggest using Carpet and Upholstery Protector ( optional ). Reapplying the carpet protector helps revive the stain resistant and protecting properties to your carpet, making it much easier to care for.
After The Job
After I finish cleaning your carpet, I walk the whole job with you to be sure everything is to your satisfaction. If it’s not, or there are areas you are still concerned about, I’ll take care of it right then. Your satisfaction is my goal.
Why Choose Bee A Healthy Home For Your Sacramento Carpet Cleaning?
As your local Citrus Heights carpet cleaning company, I’m experienced in many types of flooring, fibers and soiling, the process I use to clean carpets is suggested by the IICRC. Here are some additional reasons to choose Bee A Healthy Home for your Penryn carpet cleaning needs:
- I’m trained on the latest Penryn carpet cleaning techniques to be certain you are completely satisfied with the results
- Appointments for your schedule. I even work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Truck-mounted equipment.
- Protectors and deodorizers are available.
- Your carpet is groomed, permitting it to dry quicker and to evenly.
- Free no obligation quotes on your carpet and upholstery cleaning tasks.
- No bait and switch tactics.
- My Bee A Healthy Home guarantee of satisfaction.
It is important to Clean your Carpet?
Your carpet may look clean it doesn’t mean they are clean. Over time, carpet and upholstery collect germs, soil and allergens under the surface. To preserve your carpet and upholstery, most manufacturers recommend a maintenance schedule of every 12-18 months, even if they don’t look dirty.
Do it yourself or call A Professional Carpet Cleaner?
Some Penryn homeowners may decide to clean their own carpets and upholstery with either an industrial vacuum cleaner, home steam carpet cleaners or other transportable carpet washing units.
These options nonetheless, may not have the necessary power to remove built up soil, dust, spots, and pet odors, and they may lack correct water extraction power needed to remove the dirty solution. Similarly, smaller carpet cleaning equipment may not achieve the temperature required to correctly achieve success in carpet maintenance and upholstery cleaning.
The best choice is to use a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning company with a solid reputation and that use truck-mounted apparatus and hot water extraction.
My 12 Step Cleaning process goes beyond the normal hot water extraction strategy. Using powerful truck-mounted equipment, Bee A Healthy Home carpet cleaning first applies a special solution to breakdown built up soil and loosen oil deposits in your carpet. Then, a deep-cleaning pH balanced wash gets rid of the soil and the carpet maintenance solution from your carpet with a super powerful extraction system. Your carpets are left clean without residue that may attract dirt.
My Carpet Warranty?
No it will not void your carpet warranty. Actually, most carpet mills require regular, professional cleaning to maintain your carpet’s warranty?
Is Carpet Protector Important?
Carpet protectors are applied right at the factory so your carpets will stay clean for an extended period of time. But the protection wears off with foot traffic and vacuuming over a period of time.
Re-applying the protector can slow down the formation of traffic patterns by permitting you to get more dust out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner. Plus, it gives you additional time to pick up spills before they turn into carpet stains. Reapplying protector helps to revive the protecting properties to your carpet. This helps to increase its life and makes it easier to care for.
When your carpet smells, it can be embarrassing. Troublesome organic smells are eliminated with our Carpet Deodorizer, an enzyme-powered deodorizer built to attack the source of the smell. The enzymes eliminate odors from pet urine, excrement, spoiled milk, throw up and more by basically digesting the organic material that is causing the foul odor- leaving your carpet smelling clean and fresh again.
Penryn Carpet Cleaning
Call now to check our Penryn carpet cleaning specials to maintain the beauty and appearance and luxurious feel of your carpet. Care for and extend the life of your carpet